The Chittagong Hill Tracts Tour unveils the breathtaking landscapes and diverse cultures of southeastern Bangladesh. Exploring Rangamati, discover the tranquility of Kaptai Lake surrounded by lush hills. In Bandarban, hill stations offer panoramic views of picturesque landscapes. The journey winds through tribal villages, and scenic viewpoints, creating a rich tapestry of ethnic diversity. Each tribe has its distinctive rites, rituals, dress, language, and cultural patterns. Their own weaving methods, tribal floating markets & bazaars are noticeable. Trekking adventures expose the region’s natural beauty. Engaging with indigenous communities provides a firsthand understanding of unique customs, fostering a profound appreciation for the Chittagong Hill Tracts’ captivating blend of nature and culture, making it an unforgettable travel experience. Along with these, visit the largest ship-breaking yard in Chittagong.
- Shipbreaking yard.
- Shrine of Bayezid Bostami
- Fishing waterfront
- Hanging bridge
- Kaptai lake
- Rajban Vihar & Chakma King House
- Shuvolong waterfall
- Bonorupa floating market
- Tribal village & bazaar
- Nilachal, Chimbuk & Nilgiri hill points.
- Tribal villages & bazaar
- Tribal Weaving Village
- Trekking to a remote tribal village
- Sangu Riverside Slum
- Rangamati's Serene Lake: Explore the tranquility of Kaptai Lake nestled amid lush hills, offering a picturesque escape in southeastern Bangladesh.
- Bandarban's Panoramic Hill Stations: Discover hill stations in Bandarban, that provide breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes, perfect for nature enthusiasts.
- Cultural Riches: Immerse yourself in the cultural tapestry of the region, visiting ancient temples and exploring tribal villages that showcase the diverse ethnic traditions of the Chittagong Hill Tracts.
- Trekking Adventures: Embark on trekking adventures to witness the natural grandeur of the area, from hill points to mesmerizing tribal villages.
- Engaging with Indigenous Communities: Interact with Murong, Chakma, Marma, and Bawm indigenous communities, gaining firsthand insights into their unique customs and fostering a deep appreciation for the captivating blend of nature.
- Tribal Bazaar Exploration: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of tribal bazaars, where fish, meat, vegetables, and local products come to life.
- Chittagong Ship breaking: Explore Chittagong's ship-breaking yards, witnessing the gritty yet fascinating process of dismantling massive vessels—a unique industrial journey along Bangladesh's coastline.
- Fishing front: Bustling waterfront, epitomizing coastal life, where the vibrant fishing industry meets dynamic livelihoods along the river
Next Scheduled Tour:
- Declaring soon.
- Start from Dhaka Kamalapur Railway Station early in the morning at 7:00 am. Enjoy a good train journey (Sonar Bangla Express) through the Bengal beauty. Around 1:00 pm, we will arrive at Chittagong and we go for lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will reach Kumira dock station to visit the largest Ship-breaking yards. We will take a boat ride to the nearest side of the yards. As there is no permission inside, we will follow the high tide to reach closer. A telephoto lens will help you to get better photos.
- Enjoy the sunset on the sea beach. Overnight in Chittagong.
- Early morning, we will drive towards Rangamati. Visit the Shrine of Bayezid Bostami on the way. The Bostami Turtles on the ponds are hungry to eat food from you.
- We will reach Rangamati around 10:00 am. Immediately we will start the cruise on Kaptai Lake. This is the largest manmade lake in Bangladesh.
- We will visit Rajban Vihar & Chakma King's house while cruising. There are many Buddhist temples on the hills inside the lake. The lake near the Shuvolong Waterfall is wonderful. We will visit an island tribal village to take a short hike. We will have lunch at the lakeside tribal restaurants today.
- In the evening, Bonorupa Chakma-Marma Bazar is an interesting place to visit.
- Overnight in Rangamati.
- Today, we will start driving to Bandarban after visiting the iconic Rangamati Bridge and some weaving factories.
- In Bandarban, our first visit will be a short trek. In the afternoon, visit Hatiabandha Tripura Village, the only place where Tripura indigenous people live in this region. This village is located in the remote place of green hills. This is truly a memorable place.
- Enjoy the sunset and scenic beauty of the hills at Nilachal.
- Overnight in Bandarban.
- Today is our big day. We will drive to the Chimbuk area to visit some unique tribal villages of the Murong People. These villages are truly unique and different from the modern tribes. Meet the tribal community, and know their lifestyle and weaving techniques.
- After lunch, we will have a cup of coffee with a wonderful landscape view from Nilgiri.
- Visit Shailaprapat and Bawm Village in the afternoon.
- Overnight in Bandarban.
- After breakfast, we will experience a different lifestyle of a riverside slum. We will make a cruise if we get the chance.
- Our journey back to Chittagong Airport will start then. Visit the largest fishing front Karnafully Ghat. The fish trading, Rickshaw workshop, World War 2 cemetery, and Potenga Sea Beach will complete your day.
- Fly Dhaka in the afternoon after a memorable trip.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- All accommodations in hotels or resorts on a twin-share basis. (Upgrades of hotel and single supplement available)
- All transportation like the air-conditioned car, land cruiser, and Tuk-tuk are mentioned in the itinerary.
- All meals at the local & tribal restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- Train ticket & air tickets.
- Boat rides on the in Rangamati & Bandarban.
- All permissions (police escorts if necessary), entry fees, and tax for the entire trip.
- English-speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change them because of traffic or timing during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat, and special spices is the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. (Non-spicy food is possible to order in some restaurants if you like.)
- There are many police and army checkpoints in Bandarban & Rangamati. Stop for the data entry and show the passports (if needed) for security. They will help you for the entire trip.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.