Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh since 1608 beside the Buriganga River. Formerly known as Dacca, it’s a center for trade and culture, with a long history as a seat of government. This is one of the largest and most densely populated cities in the world. With a population of 18.89 million people in the greater Dhaka area, the largest city in Eastern South Asia, and among the Bay of Bengal countries. It’s a very appropriate station for photographers to capture noisy streets, the people, and the bazaars. If you love to do portrait photography, you will find thousands of frames to shoot. On this whole day tour, we’ll cover by car, local transport, Rickshaw, and on walking. Mostly in old Dhaka, we’ll cover both parts of old and new Dhaka.
- Kawranbazar vegetable market
- Sadarghat Launch Terminal
- Shipbreaking yard
- Chawk Bazaar
- Shakhari Bazaar Street
- Islampur Cloth Market
- Roadside Shops
- Buringanga River Cruise
- Capture the streets and bazaars.
- Capture the largest river port of Bangladesh, Sadarghat.
- Enjoy a small boat cruise on the Buriganga River.
- Capture shipbreaking activities in Sadarghat.
- Feel the noisy urban space.
- Capture various portraits of different cultures.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride on the narrow street.
- Taste the food in the local restaurants and street food corners.
- Around 8:00 am, we will start from your hotel or residence. Our responsible guide will pick you up with the car to start for Kawranbazar Vegetable & Fish Market. Get vibrant portraits and activities in the biggest bazaar of Dhaka.
- After, we will drive directly toward Sadarghat Lunch Terminal. On arrival, capture the floating people from the big ferries and the trading boats. Enjoy a small boat ride to get better clicks. Cross the river and capture ship-making and breaking activities.
- After, photograph the narrow street of the Shakhari Bazar area. Capture the craziest road and the people.
- We will go for Chawk Bazaar-the largest wholesale market in the city. You will get anything you need there. This is the place for wholesalers of street shops.
- After lunch, we’ll go to Islampur Market-the largest clothing market in the country.
- In the evening, get the portrait of Muslim prayers at the Baitul Mukarram central Mosque area.
- We will finish the trip at your place in the evening.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Air-conditioned car and driver for the whole day.
- English-speaking guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with quality food.
- A Rickshaw and a small boat ride.
- One bottle of mineral water.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; we could change them because of traffic during the tour.
- Especially for the photographers.
- The tour will be covered by walking mostly, so be prepared and get your camera on hand.
- There could be incredible traffic in Dhaka. Sometimes you have to wait for a long time without even moving in every block of the road.
- A rickshaw ride is possible for small groups of 6 persons.
- Friendly toilets are not available everywhere. You will find toilets in the restaurants.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka.
- If you want to shoot the mosque, it requires modest clothes to visit inside any mosque. It does not allow shorts for the purpose and especially, women have to cover their hair and arms with clothes.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.