Rajshahi is known as the silk city of the region located beside the Ganges River and is considerably rich in archaeological wealth. In this tour, we’ll cover the Rajshahi City and the Puthia, traditionally known as Temple City. Explore the Silk City Rajshahi, the Varendra Research Museum, city people and enjoy sunset on the river. Visit the famous Navratna Temple on the way back to Dhaka and experience the Rajshahi in a short trip.
1 Nights / 2 Days
Natore, Rajshahi, Puthia & Sirajganj.
- Puthia Temple City
- Rajshahi City
- Varendra Research Museum.
- Navratna Temple Hatikumrul
- Natore Rajbari
Tour Available :
Round the year.
Best time to go:
Round the year.
- Explore the temple city Puthia covered by many temples Including Pancharatna Govinda Temple, Shiva Temple, Jagannath Temple, Bara Anik Temple, Temple, Puthia Rajbari.
- Visit Rani Bhabani’s Queen House in Natore known as Natore Rajbari.
- Visit Varendra Research Museum, enjoy sunset at Ganges in near the city and spend time in the Silk city Rajshahi.
- Visit traditional Navaratna Temple in Hatikumrul.
Day 1 : Natore Rajbari, Puthia Temple City & Silk City Rajshahi.
- Leave Dhaka after having an early breakfast for a scenic drive of 5.30 hrs through the picturesque rural landscape to Natore.
- Visit Natore Rajbari, the oldest and largest among two biggest Rajbari’s in the region.
- Continue driving toward Puthia and have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit the temple city Puthia, renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh. The Shiva Temple in Puthia is the largest Hindu temple in Bangladesh. The Govinda Temple, decorated with intricate terracotta designs, is in one of the country’s finest old Rajbari’ courtyard.
- After, drive to Rajshahi and check into the hotel.
- Enjoy sunset at Ganges River besides Rajshahi City.
- Dinner and overnight staying at Rajshahi.
Day 2 : Rajshahi & Sirajganj
- After having breakfast, explore silk city Visit a local silk production and watch the weaving, dyeing, block and batik painting of this exclusive natural fiber.
- Visit the Varendra Research Museum and drive toward Dhaka.
- Have lunch in a roadside local restaurant in Sirajganj and drive again.
- On the way, visit the beautiful Navratna Temple in Hatikumrul, Sirajganj.
- After a wonderful road journey, arrive at Dhaka after evening (depends on traffic) and end your tour with wonderful experiences and memories.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All transportation like an air-conditioned car and other vehicle for the entire trip.
- All Accommodation in 3-star hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Change of accommodations and single supplement are available)
- All foods (main meals) at the local restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- English speaking accompanied guide for the entire trip.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change it because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka and available in other cities. (Non-spicy food also possible to order at most of the restaurants).