Rajshahi is known as the silk city of the region located beside the Ganges River and is considerably rich in archaeological wealth. In this tour, we’ll cover Rajshahi City and the Puthia, traditionally known as Temple City. Visit Varendra Research Museum, city people, and enjoy the sunset on the river. Visit the famous Navratna Temple on the way back to Dhaka.
- Puthia Temple City
- Rajshahi City
- Varendra Research Museum.
- Navratna Temple Hatikumrul
- Natore Rajbari
- Explore the temple city Puthia covered by many temples Including Pancharatna Govinda Temple, Shiva Temple, Jagannath Temple, Bara Anik Temple, and Puthia Rajbari.
- Visit Rani Bhabani’s Queen House in Natore known as Natore Rajbari.
- Visit Varendra Research Museum, and enjoy the sunset at the Ganges river.
- Visit the traditional Navaratna Temple in Sirajganj.
- Early in the morning, our responsible guide will meet you at your place. We will start a drive of 5 hours to the north Bengal area directly.
- We will visit Natore Rajbari, the oldest and largest among the two biggest Rajbari in the region.
- After lunch, visit the temple city Puthia. It is renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh. The Shiva Temple in Puthia is the largest such Hindu temple in this region. The Govinda Temple, decorated with intricate terracotta designs is in one of the country’s finest old Rajbari courtyards.
- We will drive to Rajshahi city for the night's stay.
- In the morning, we will visit a local silk production. After, visit the Varendra Research Museum. This is the most resourceful and oldest museum in this country.
- After, we will visit the beautiful Navratna Temple in Sirajganj.
- In the evening, we will finish the tour at your place in Dhaka.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- All transportation is like the air-conditioned car for the entire trip.
- All accommodation in 3 Star hotel on a twin-share basis. (hotel upgrades and single supplement available)
- Complimentary breakfast in the hotel.
- All meals during the tour at the local clean restaurant.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- English-speaking accompanied guide for the entire trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible, it could be changed because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy in nature. Plain Rice, Vegetables, Fish & Meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. ( Non-spicy food is possible to order in some restaurants if you like)
- Modest clothes are required to visit any mosque. Shorts are not allowed for this purpose; women must cover their hair and arms with clothes.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.