Visit the ancient capital Sonargaon. A historic administrative, commercial, and maritime center of Bengal in the Pre-Muslim, Muslim, and British periods. There is not a better or more exhilarating way to see the scenic majesty of the countryside. You board on our wooden boat to absorb the sights while experiencing the surprisingly peaceful sensation of being on the river. This is the only exciting way to discover Bangladesh. You stop on island villages and bazaars to experience the real lifestyle. Visit the remaining of the old capital, abandoned Panam City, and Folklore Museum. The old city and the traditions displayed in the museum, the river life, the bazaar, the people, and the boat cruise on the river will satisfy you.
- Sonargaon Folklore Museum
- Panam City
- Meghna River Cruise
- Visiting islands & people
- Visit the abandoned Panam city.
- Visit the folklore museum and Sardar Bari (Ishakha Palace).
- Enjoy the river cruise with a country boat.
- Walk on the island and the riverside villages and experience the lifestyle.
- At around 8:00 am-8:30 am, start off the tour from your hotel or residence. Our responsible guide will pick you up in the car. We will drive toward Baidder Bazar (bank of the Meghna river). We will start a boat cruise on the Meghna river.
- After an hour of a journey, visit a village & a school, based on the island. Be free with the people. Know their ordinary lifestyle and explore some peanut, and vegetable gardens there.
- After lunch, we will visit the Sonargaon folklore museum (folk arts & crafts museum), Sardar Bari. It will introduce you to the old tradition from the pre-Muslim period to the Bangladesh period.
- we will visit the abandoned Panam city from the early 20th century. There are more than 50 ruined buildings in a row that are too impressive.
- In the evening, we will drive back to Dhaka. Finish the trip at your place.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Air-conditioned car and driver for the whole day.
- English-speaking guide.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with quality food.
- Wooden boat for the river cruise
- One bottle of mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Timing and gradualism for the places are flexible; we could change them because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, fish & meat is available everywhere. Biriyani & khichuri made of rice, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka and available in restaurants.
- Folklore museum is closed on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.