Srimangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh, a district in Sylhet Division. It is also called green carpet or tea mountain. There are over 163 tea gardens there. The terraced tea gardens, pineapple, rubber, and lemon plantations form a beautiful landscape. The last remaining tropical rainforest Lawacharra, the small tract of dense forests is heaven for birdwatchers, naturalists, and adventure seekers. Drive and walk through the tea gardens, make an adventure in the rainforest, and visit the Madhabpur dam where you can see the view of the Indian Tripura region. Meet the Manipuri & Khasia communities for a better exploration of the Srimangal state. Make a short trip to Srimangal to feel nature and lose yourself in the endless greenery.
- Tea gardens
- Lawachara rainforest
- Madhabpur dam
- Manipuri - Khasia Community Village
- Pineapple, Lemon & Rubber Garden
- Traditional food & drink.
- ea estate & gardens: Visit some tea, rubber & pineapple gardens by walking inside. The process & workflow of making tea is an interesting thing on the trip. Choosing a resort beside a garden is the best option to experience the area.
- Rainforest: Make an Adventure at Lawachara rainforest on your foot. This is the national reserved forest with lots of birds, animals, and rare trees.
- Tribal Community: Meet Monipuri & Khashia people and walk through the village to learn their present lifestyles and method of weaving clothes.
- Trekking: Visit the Madhabpur dam covered by small hills where you can see the view of the Indian Tripura region.
- Traditional Food & Drink: Enjoy the famous seven-layer tea on the traditional tea stall ‘Neel Kantha’. Taste the traditional and famous 'Satkora Meat' at a restaurant.
- Around 7:00, our responsible guide will meet you. We will start a drive for 4:30 hrs approximately toward Srimangal.
- On arrival, visit the nearest tea gardens. If we get the chance will visit the tea factory where you can see the processing of making drinkable tea.
- We will drive to visit the Madhabpur dam (lake) covered by small hills and tea gardens. We will stop at some pineapple and rubber gardens on the way back.
- We will go to the Manipuri Tribal community village. Learn their present lifestyles and weaving method of their own traditional clothes. Mostly they are living a modern lifestyle nowadays.
- Taste the famous ‘7 layer tea’ in a tea stall called Neel Kantho in the evening. We will stop for the day in Sreemangal.
- Early in the morning, get ready to visit the Lawachara National Park. It is the last remaining tropical rainforest in this country. Also, home to a large variety of rare and endangered species, the most prominent of which are the Hallock Gibbons.
- After, we will drive to Baikka Beel wetland for watching birds. This is the place of thousand of migrated birds in winter.
- Have your lunch, and we will drive back to Dhaka.
- In the evening, arrive in Dhaka and finish the trip at your place.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- All transportation is like an air-conditioned car and other vehicles or rides for the entire trip.
- All Accommodation in 3 stars hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Upgrades of hotels and single supplement is available)
- All meals at local standard restaurants and mineral water for drinking.
- English-speaking accompanied guide for the entire trip.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
❌ Personal expenses.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change them because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat, and special spices is the famous food of old Dhaka and are available in other cities. (Non-spicy food is also possible to order at most of the restaurants).
- Short dresses are not a problem in the Srimangal area.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.