Sylhet & Srimangal are the tea capital of Bangladesh also called a green carpet, tea mountain. There are over 163 tea estates, including the largest one in the world. The terraced tea garden, pineapple, rubber, and lemon plantations form a beautiful landscape. Last remaining tropical rainforest Lawacharra, the small tract of dense forests is heaven for birdwatchers, naturalists and adventure seekers. Drive and walk through the tea gardens, make an adventure on the rain forest, visit Madabpur dam where you can see the view of Indian Tripura region, Madhabkunda Waterfall, Jaflong zero point and Shrines of Hazarat Shahjalal & Shahparan and meet the Manipuri & Khashia communities. Visit today to experience the tea plantation and to lose yourself into the endless greenery.
2 Nights / 3 Days
Sylhet & Srimangal
- Tea gardens
- Lawachara rain forest
- Madhabpur dam
- Madhabkundo Waterfall
- Jaflong Zero Point
- Shrine of Hazrat Shah Jalal & Shah Paran
- Manipuri - Khasia Community & Weaving Village
- Pineapple, Lemon & Rubber Garden
- Tamabil & Jainta area
Tour Available :
Round the year.
Best time to go:
Round the year.
- Visit the tea capital Srimangal & Sylhet covered by around 163 tea gardens.
- Walk through the tea, rubber, pineapple & lemon gardens.
- Enjoy famous seven-layer tea on traditional tea stall ‘Neel Kantha’.
- Adventure on Lawachara rain forest, the national reserved forest with lots of birds, animals and rare trees.
- Visit Madhabpur dam covered by small hills where you can see the view of Indian Tripura region.
- Visit Monipuri & Khashia people and walk through the village to learn their present lifestyles and method of weaving clothes.
- Visit Madhabkundo waterfall-the biggest waterfall of this region and Jaflong zero-point located with India border-the largest point of collecting stones.
- Visit Hazrat Shahjalal & Hazrat Shah Pran Shrine, two famous Sufi Muslim figure in the region.
Next Scheduled Tour:
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
Day 1 : Srimangal: Tea gardens, Madhabpur dam & Manipuri village
- Around 7:00, Starting of the tour from your hotel or residence. Our responsible guide will pick you up with the A/C reserved car and start driving toward Srimangal for 4:30 hrs approximately and check in to the hotel or resort upon arrival.
- Visit the nearest tea gardens. Walk inside the gardens and find yourself on a land without humans.
- After having lunch, walk through the rubber garden and go for Manipuri Learn their present lifestyles and weaving method of their own traditional clothes.
- In the late afternoon, visit Madhabpur dam (lake) covered by small hills and view of the land far away from people. Enjoy scenic view of Indian Tripura standing over the hill.
- On the way back to the hotel or resort explore rubber, pineapple & betel nut garden planted over roadside hills and lands.
- In the evening, enjoy the famous traditional ‘7 layer tea’ in a tea stall called Neel Kantho.
- complete dinner and stay overnight at the hotel or resort in Srimangal.
Day 2 : Lawachara rain forest, Madhabkunda waterfall & Sylhet
- Early in the morning, get ready to visit the Lawachara National Park, the last remaining tropical rain forest. This is the best time to make an adventure to feel the environment of the forest. This is home to a large variety of rare and endangered species, the most prominent of which are the Hallock Gibbons.
- After having breakfast, drive for two-and-a-half hours to go to Madhabkunda Waterfall-the largest waterfall in the region.
- Spending some time, have lunch and drive to Sylhet. On the way, you’ll see many tea gardens, rubber plantation, and wetland (Hoar)
- Check into the hotel and halt for the night stay. Enjoy dinner and spend the night at Sylhet.
Day 3 : Shrine of Shahjalal & Shahparan, Zaflong Zero Point and Tamabil.
- After having an early breakfast, visit the Shrine of Hazrat Shahjalal & Hazrat Shah Paran- the two famous Sufi Muslim figures. These are the two largest shrines of this region among 360 shrines.
- Drive to Jaflong Zero Point- a border part of Bangladesh with India, including the proper place to collect stones.
- After lunch, visit Tamabil and Jainta area and start a journey toward Dhaka.
- Arrive at Dhaka in around 8:00 pm and end your tour with expensive memories and experiences.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All transportation like an air-conditioned car and other vehicle for the entire trip.
- All Accommodation in hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Accommodation in the 3-star quality hotel or resort. Change of accommodations and single supplement are available)
- All foods (main meals) on a local restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- English speaking accompanied guide for the entire trip.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change it because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka and available at other cities. (Non-spicy food also possible to order at most of the restaurants).
- The dress of shorts is not a problem in the Srimangal area.