Bandarban and Rangamati are two districts to explore the tribal inhabitation & hilly beauties. These are the significant places in the Chittagong Hill Tracts area. A lot to see in Bandarban & Rangamati offers you to visit Kaptai Lake, waterfalls, temples, the King’s palace, the scenic beauty of different hills, and tribal villages. This is the best place for a unique experience of tribal life through a magical landscape. Cox’s Bazaar–the longest unbroken natural sandy sea beach in the world (120 km). Miles of silvery sands, surfing waves, rare conch shells, towering cliffs, colorful pagodas, Buddhist temples, and tribal life–this is Cox’s Bazar. The morning fish market, a few ancient wooden temples in Ramu, Himchari & Inani sea-beaches, and Maheshkhali island are the most attractive things to do in Cox’s Bazaar. Also, we’ll cover the largest ship-breaking yard in the world Kumira, Chittagong. Surely, this will be a memorable trip for you.
- Shipbreaking yard.
- Tribal village & bazaars
- Tribal weaving factories
- Tribal floating market Bonorupa
- Kaptai Lake
- Hanging Bridge
- Shuvolong Waterfall
- Rajban Vihar & Chakma King House
- Golden Temple
- Sangu River
- Nilachal, Chimbuk & Nilgiri
- Hatia Bandha Tripura village
- Bawm, Marma & Murong villages
- Tribal weaving factories
- Maheshkhali Island-Cox’s Bazaar
- Himchori & Inani Sea Beach
- Ramu Buddhist Temple
- Adinath & Rakhine Temple
- Fishing Villages.
- Visit the hill tracts Rangamati & Bandarban. Make a unique expedition in Cox's Bazar.
- Spend your time on the longest sea beach in the world Cox’s Bazar.
- Meet tribal people. Know their lifestyle. Explore their weaving factories & Bazaars in Rangamati and Bandarban including Tripura, Bawm, Marma & Murong people.
- Visit the largest ship-breaking yard in Chittagong.
- Enjoy the boat cruise on Kaptai Lake in Rangamati.
- Visit Hanging Bridge, Rajban Vihar & Chakma King house in Rangamati.
- Visit Nilachal, Chmbuk & Nilgiri hill point in Bandarban, and enjoy the view of the hilly territory.
- Spend a relaxing time at Shailaprapat in Bandarban and Shuvolong Waterfall in Rangamati.
- Visit Maheshkhali Island, Ramu Buddhist Temple, and Adinath & Rakhine temples in Cox’s Bazaar.
- Explore the fishing ports and dry fish villages in Cox's Bazar.
- Spend a peaceful time at Himchari & Inani Sea beach.
- Start from Dhaka Kamalapur Railway Station early in the morning at 7:00 am. Enjoy a good train journey (Sonar Bangla Express) through a beautiful landscape. Around 1:00 pm, we will arrive at Chittagong and we go for lunch.
- In the afternoon, we will reach Kumira dock station to visit the largest Shipbreaking yards. We will take a boat ride to the nearest side of the yards. As there is no permission inside, we will follow the high tide to reach closer. A telelens will help you to get better photos.
- Overnight in Chittagong.
- Early morning, we will drive towards Rangamati. Visit the Shrine of Bayezid Bostami on the way. The Bostami Turtles on the ponds are hungry to eat food from you.
- We will reach Rangamati around 10:00 am. Immediately we will start the cruise on Kaptai Lake. This is the largest manmade lake in Bangladesh.
- We will visit Rajban Vihar & Chakma King's house while cruising. There are many Buddhist temples on the hills inside the lake. The lake near the Shuvolong Waterfall is wonderful. We will visit an island tribal village to make a short hike. We will have lunch at the lakeside tribal restaurants today.
- In the evening, Bonorupa Chakma-Marma Bazar is an interesting place to visit.
- Overnight in Rangamati.
- Today, we will start driving to Bandarban after visiting the iconic Rangamati Bridge and some weaving factories.
- In Bandarban, our first visit will be to the Golden Temple (Buddha Dhatu Jadi) before lunch.
- In the afternoon, we are ready for a short hike inside a beautiful village. Visit Hatiabandha Tripura Village, the only place where Tripura indigenous people live in this region. This village is located down the hills. This is truly a memorable place.
- Enjoy the sunset and scenic beauty of the hills at Nilachal.
- Overnight in Bandarban.
- Today is our big day. We will drive to the Chimbuk area to visit some unique tribal villages of the Murong People. These villages are truly unique and different from the modern tribes. Meet the tribal community, and know their lifestyle and weaving techniques.
- We will have a cup of coffee with a wonderful landscape view from Nilgiri.
- After, we will visit Shailaprapat and Bawm Village. After lunch and drive towards Cox’s Bazar. Visit Sleeping Buddha Temple in Ramu on the way. Enjoy the sunset on the beach.
- Overnight in Cox’s Bazar.
- After breakfast, take a boat ride and go to Maheshkhali Island, one of the popular places. Visit Rakhine Buddhist Temple, Adinath temple, and spend some time on the island. Visit a fishing port where fishers unload the fish from the deep sea. We will visit a dry fish village which is photogenic.
- Spend a free afternoon on the beach. Overnight in Cox’s Bazar.
- After breakfast, we will enjoy the marine drive to Himchari & Inani Sea beach. Himachal is the place to enjoy the hilly beauties and the waves of the vast sea. Relax with the sound of waves and feel your inside.
- Spend quality time on Inani Sea beach, which longs for 18 km. It has a lot of coral stones that look black and green. The blue water and the lines of stones are the main sources of attraction for tourists. The clean blue & shark-free water is ideal for bathing and swimming with no fear.
- After lunch, we will drive to Cox’s Bazar airport.
- Fly to Dhaka and finish the trip with wonderful memories.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- All accommodations in 3-star hotels or resorts on a twin-share basis. (Upgrades of hotel and single supplement available)
- All transportation like the air-conditioned car, land cruiser, and Tuk-tuk are mentioned in the itinerary.
- All meals at the local & tribal restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- Train ticket & air tickets.
- Boat rides on the in Rangamati & Bandarban.
- All permissions (police escorts if necessary), entry fees, and tax for the entire trip.
- English-speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Personal expenses
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change them because of traffic or timing during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat, and special spices is the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. (Non-spicy food is possible to order in some restaurants if you like.)
- There are many police and army checkpoints in Bandarban & Rangamati. Stop for the data entry and show the passports (if needed) for security. They will help you for the entire trip.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.