Bandarban and Rangamati are two districts to explore the tribal inhabitation & hilly beauties are significant places of Chittagong Hill Tracts. A lot to see in Bandarban & Rangamati offer you to visit Kaptai Lake & Sangu River, waterfalls, temples, King palace, the scenic beauty of different hills and tribal villages to know their lifestyle & weaving methods. This is the best place for a unique experience of tribal life through a magical landscape. Cox’s Bazaar–the longest unbroken natural sandy sea-beach in the world (120 km). Miles of silvery sands, surfing waves, rare conch shells, towering cliffs, colorful pagodas, Buddhist temples and tribal life–this is Cox’s Bazar, the tourist capital of Bangladesh. The morning fish market, a few ancient wooden temples in Ramu, Himchari & Inani sea-beaches and Maheshkhali island are the most attractive things to do and see in Cox’s Bazaar. In this trip, we’ll cover the largest ship-breaking yard in the world Kumira, Chittagong, and this will be a memorable trip forever.
6 Nights / 7 Days
Chittagong, Bandarban, Rangamati & Cox's Bazar.
- Ship breaking yard Chittagong
- Tribal village & bazaars
- Tribal weaving factories
- Tribal floating market Bonorupa
- Kaptai Lake
- Hanging Bridge
- Shuvolong Waterfall
- Rajban Vihar & Chakma King House
- Golden Temple
- Sangu River
- Nilachal, Chimbuk & Nilgiri
- Hatia Bandha Tripura village
- Rijuk Water Fall
- Bawm, Marma & Murong villages
- Ruma Bazar
- Tribal village & bazaars
- Tribal weaving factories
- Maheshkhali Island-Cox’s Bazaar
- Himchari & Inani Sea Beach
- Ramu Buddhist Temple
- Adinath & Rakhine Temple
- Fishing Ports
Tour Available :
Round the year.
Best time to go:
April to August (Rainy Season)
- Adventure on hill tracts in Rangamati & Bandarban and spend your leisure time in Cox's Bazar.
- Spend your time in the longest sea beach in the world Cox’s Bazar.
- Meet 12 indigenous communities exist in Chittagong division.
- Explore the tribal villages, weaving factories & Bazaars in Rangamati and Bandarban including Tripura, Bawm, Marma & Murong Villages.
- Visit ship-breaking yard in Chittagong.
- Enjoy the boat cruise on Kaptai Lake in Rangamati & Sangu River in Bandarban.
- Experience the biggest tribal floating market Bonorupa in Rangamati.
- Visit Hanging Bridge, Rajban Vihar & Chakma King house in Rangamati.
- Visit Nilachal, Chmbuk & Nilgiri hill point in Bandarban, and enjoy the view of hilly territory.
- Spend some relax time at Chingri Waterfall, Rijuk Waterfall & Shailaprapat in Bandarban and Shuvolong Waterfall in Rangamati.
- Spend time in Ruma Bazaar and meet the tribal communities and the bazaar.
- Visit Maheshkhali Island, Ramu Buddhist Temple, Adinath & Rakhine temples in Cox’s Bazaar.
- Spend beautiful time in Himchari & Inani Sea beach.
Day 1 : Train journey from Dhaka & Chittagong.
- Start from Dhaka Kamalapur Railway Station early in the morning at 7:00 am by train (Sonar Bangla Express).
- Around 1:00 pm, arrive at Chittagong railway station and have lunch at a restaurant.
- Check into the hotel for the refreshment and visit Ship-breaking yard by boat in Kumira, 30 minutes driving distances from the city.
- In the evening, go back to hotel and halt for the night stay.
- Enjoy dinner on a local restaurant with traditional foods.
Day 2 : Rangamati
- Early in the morning, drive to Rangamati by the reserved air-conditioned car, enjoying the landscape of the hill tract.
- Upon arrival, have lunch at a local restaurant in Bonorupa, Rangamati and check into the hotel.
- In the afternoon, Visit Tribal market & Iconic Hanging Bridge, a weaving village & Asham Bosti before sunset.
- Have dinner at a restaurant and the overnight stay in Rangamati.
Day 3 : Rangamati: Kaptai Lake, Flloating market, King house, Waterfall & Villages.
- After having breakfast, cruise on Kaptai Lake-the largest human-made lake in Bangladesh by reserved boat.
- Visit Bonorupa Floating market, largest bazaar in tribal region and experience tribal marketing.
- Visit Rajban Vihar & Chakma King house and have lunch on tribal restaurant on the lake.
- After, visit Shuvolong Waterfall and explore the tribal villages, bazaar and know their lifestyle.
- Dinner and the overnight stay at the hotel, Rangamati.
Day 4 : Rangamati & Bandarban: Weaving Villages, Golden Temple, Tripura Village & Nilachal
- After having breakfast, start your drive to Bandarban.
- On the way, visit Golden Temple and enjoy lunch at a local tribal restaurant.
- After, check into the resort and get ready for a small hiking.
- Visit Hatiabandha Tripura Village, the only place where Tripura indigenous people live. Hike in the village down the hill and be free with them to know the lifestyle.
- Enjoy the sunset and scenic beauty of hills at Nilachal.
Day 5 : Bandarban: Chimbuk, Nilgir & Cox's Bazar
- After breakfast drive to Chimbuk & Nilgiri by Tuk Tuk and enjoy the landscape standing over the hill points. These are the two popular tourist spots in Bandarban.
- Drive to Cox's Bazar arrive before lunch. Visit Ramu Buddhist Temple (Sleeping Buddho) befor entry. Have lunch at a restaurant and check into the hotel.
- Have a rest for while and enjoy free time at beach with beautiful sunset on bay of Bengal.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cox's Bazar.
Day 6 : Cox’s Bazar: Maheshkhali Island, Ramu & Adinath Temple
- After breakfast, take a boat ride and go for Maheshkhali Island, one of the popular places. Visit Ramu & Rakhine Buddhist Temple, Adinath temple and spend some time on the island. Visit a fishing port where fishers unload the fishes from deep sea.
- Coming back to Cox’s Bazar main point, have your lunch in Restaurant and enjoy your leisure time for the day. You can hire a bike or other beach rides, the parachute Jump for a better enjoyment.
- Have dinner at a restaurant and stay the night in the hotel.
Day 7 : Cox’s Bazar & Dhaka: Himchari & Inani Sea Beach
- After breakfast, enjoy the marine drive and go for Himchari & Inani Sea beach.
- Himchari is the place to enjoy the hilly beauties and the waves of the vast sea. Relax with the sound of waves and feel your inside.
- Spend a quality time in Inani Sea beach longs for 18 km. It has a lot of coral stones look black and green. The blue water and the lines of stones are the main source of attraction for the tourists. The clean blue & shark free water is ideal for bathing and swimming with no fear.
- Back to Cox’s Bazar, have your lunch in Restaurant and have your free time for a couple of hours.
- Visit Burmese Market and go for the Cox’s Bazar airport in the evening.
- Fly to Dhaka Airport from Cox’s Bazaar and go to your place/hotel with beautiful memories and experiences. (If you fly the next day, stay tonight at the hotel and we'll drop you to the airport.)
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All Accommodation in hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Accommodation in the 3-star quality hotel or resort. Change of accommodation range and single supplement are available)
- All meals at the local restaurant with quality food and mineral drinking water during the trip.
- All transportation like air-conditioned cars, air-train tickets, tuk-tuk, boat rides, and other vehicles mentioned by the itinerary.
- Train ticket for Dhaka to Chittagong.
- Air ticket for Cox’s Bazar to Dhaka.
- Boat rides on the in Rangamati, Bandarban & Cox’s bazar.
- All permissions, Entry fee, and tax for the entire trip.
- English-speaking guide for the entire trip and a local guide from Ruma Bazar.
- Police escort for the security (if necessary).
- Personal expenses
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible. We could change it because of traffic or timing during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat, are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities.
- There is no A/C or Standard hotel in Ruma Bazar, Bandarban.
- Floating bazaar held two times in a week on Saturday & Wednesday in Rangamati and Monday & Thursday in Ruma Bazar, Bandarban.
- There are many police and Army checkpoints in Bandarban & Rangamati. Stop for the data entry and show the passports (if needed) for the security purposes. They will always help you for the trip.