Visit all seven Shakti Peetha Temples of Bangladesh on a single trip. Among 51 Shaktipeeth, Bangladesh has 7 temples in 6 districts. This tour covers your journey of worship with an exploration of beautiful Bangladesh.
- Visit 7 Shaktipeeth Temples of Bangladesh located in 5 divisions
- Visit the historical Hindu temple city Dhaka, Puthia, Kustia Kutibari & Natore Rajbari in Rajshahi.
- Visit Chanchra Shiva temple in Jessore.
- Visit a Tea garden in Sreemangal and refresh yourself.
- Visit Chandranath Hills in Chittagong & abandoned Hindu city Panam Nagar in Sonargaon.
- Arrive at Dhaka Airport in the morning. Our guide will meet you and start the Dhaka city tour.
- Visit Dhakeswari Temple, the national Hindu temple of Bangladesh built by Ballal Sen in the 12th century. Some say it is one of the seven Shaktipeeth Temples in Bangladesh. But originally not.
- Visit the iconic Lalbagh Fort, a key attraction for tourists. It’s an incomplete construction of the Mughal period in the 17th century started by Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah.
- Go to Sadarghat launch terminal by walking for 5 minutes (or by car) on a busy street and enjoy the floating people, trading boats, and the environment. Spend time before reporting to the ship.
- In the afternoon board to modern ship cabin. The ship will start at 8:30 p.m. Enjoy the whole night journey. Dinner & night stay at modern ship with A/C 1st class sharing cabin accommodation. (You can have dinner outside before the journey).
We can drive to Barisal instead of an overnight ship journey.
- Arrive in Barisal before sunrise and drive less than 1 hour (22 km) to Sughandha Temple. Finish your morning worship and spend a while in the temple.
- After, we will drive to Bagerhat. Have a sightseeing of Sixty Dome Mosque (UNESCO Heritage) / Pottery Village and drive towards Khulna. Overnight in Khulna.
- After breakfast, drive around 4-5 hours (129 km) to visit Jessoreshwari Kali Temple located in Ishwaripur Village of Shymanagar Upzilla. These 2 prayer days in a week are Saturday and Tuesday.
- Spend a while and transfer to Jessore by car (4hrs -130 km). Visit the ruins of the historical Chanchra Shiva Temple on the way and check into the hotel in Jessore. Overnight in Jessore.
- Early in the morning, drive toward Rajshahi by car through the Kushtia road. It will take 6 hours (approx.) to reach Rajshahi.
- On the way, reach Kushtia after 3 hours of driving. Visit Rabindra Kutibari and drive again after lunch.
- 3 hours of driving, visit Natore Rajbari & historical Puthia Temple City.
- Temple city Puthia, is renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh. The Shiva Temple in Puthia is the largest Hindu temple in Bangladesh. The Govinda Temple, decorated with intricate terracotta designs, is in one of the country’s finest old Rajbari courtyards. After, drive to Rajshahi and halt for the night stay.
- After having breakfast, drive toward Sirajganj for 3 hours (98 km) and visit Sri Aparna Temple in Bawanipur, Sirajganj. Spend your time at the temple.
- Drive toward Dhaka when you are ready to go. After 50 min of driving, visit the beautiful Navaratna Temple located in Hatikumrul, Sirajganj's second-largest temple in Bangladesh such as the style.
- After, cross the Jamuna Bangabandhu Bridge and drive to Dhaka. Overnight in Dhaka.
- Around 7:00, our guide and car will meet you at your hotel. Drive toward Sylhet by A/C reserved car for 6-7 hrs approximately and check in to the hotel.
- Before entering the city, visit Shri Shail Temple in Jaipur near the Surma River. This is also known as Sri Sri Mahalaxmi Bhairabi Griba or Mahalakshmi Shakipeeth, which is worshiped as Mahalaxmi and the Bhairab. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel or resort.
- After having an early breakfast, drive around 2 hours (38 km) toward Baurbagh Village in Jaintapura Upzilla. Visit Jayanti Kali Temple and spend your time.
- Visit the Jaflong Zero-point area and drive toward Sreemangal from Sylhet. Experience the journey through tea gardens. After 4-5 hours we will reach the hotel.
- Visit a tea garden and enjoy the famous seven-layer tea.
- Overnight in Sreemangal.
- After breakfast, drive towards Chittagong. On the way, we will visit Sonargaon Panam City before check-in to the hotel. Overnight in Feni.
- After having an early breakfast, drive to Sitakunda, Chittagong less than 2 hrs.
- Arrive and leave the car to hike Chandranath Hill. It will take 2 hours to go to the peak. Visit Chandranath Temple known as Bhawani Shaktipeeth and enjoy amazing from the top. Take more than an hour to get our awaiting car. After, we will visit Sravani Shaktipeeth in Kumira. Drive towards Dhaka for the night stay. We will stay in Comilla if you go to Tripura by land border.
- Today, we will drop you at Dhaka Airport or Akhaura border after a memorable trip.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All Accommodation in 3-star hotels with twin sharing. (Upgrades of accommodations and single supplements are available)
- All transportation like an air-conditioned car, as per itinerary.
- All meals at local restaurants with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- All permissions, Entry fees, and tax for the entire trip.
- English-speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible, it could be changed because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy in nature. Plain Rice, Vegetables, Fish, and meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. ( Non-spicy food is possible to order in some restaurants if you like)
- Modest clothes are required to visit any mosque temple. Shorts are not allowed for this purpose; women must cover their hair and arms with clothes.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.