9 Nights / 10 Days
Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Shatkhira, Bogra & Sylhet
Tour Available :
Round the Year
Best time to go:
Round the Year
- Visit 7 Shaktipeeth Temples of Bangladesh located in 6 divisions.
- Enjoy the famous 150 years old Rocket Paddle Steamer ride and experience riverain Bangladesh.
- Visit 11 shiva temple located at Abhay Nagar in between Khulna & Jessore road.
- Enjoy a train journey from Khulna to Rajshahi & Visit the historical Hindu temple city Puthia.
- Visit Tea gardens and green carpet Sylhet and refresh yourself.
- Visit Chandranath Hills in Chittagong.
- Visit abandoned Hindu Street Panam Nagar in Sonargaon & Jamdani Weaving village in Narayanganj.
Day 1 : Day 1: Arrival at Dhaka Airport (Pick)
- Arrive at Dhaka Airport. Our guide will meet you and transfer at your hotel.
- Night stay at Dhaka. No food for the day.
Day 2 : Day 2: Dhakeswari Temple (1), Dhaka City & Rocket Steamer journey to Barisal.
- Around 8:00 am, start at your hotel. Our responsible guide will pick you up with the car and start toward Ramna, Shahbagh. Visit Ramna Kali Temple, a Mughal era Temple in Dhaka also known as Ramana Kalibari.
- After, visit the outside view of the National Assembly (Parliament Building), the largest legislative complex in the world designed by famous American architect Louis Kahn.
- Visit Curzon Hall, a British era building named by Lord Karzan. At present, it’s a Science Faculty under the University of Dhaka.
- Visit Dhakeswari Temple, the national Hindu temple of Bangladesh built by Ballal Sen in the 12th century. This is known as one of seven Shaktipeeth Temples in Bangladesh.
- Visit iconic Lalbagh Fort, a key attraction for the tourist. It’s an incomplete construction of the Mughal period in the 17th century started by Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah.
- After lunch, visit the famous Ahsan Manzilalso known as Pink Palace in Sadarghat. It was the official residential palace of Nawab’s in Dacca in the Nineteenth Century.
- Go Sadarghat launch terminal by walking 5 minutes (or by car) on a busy street and enjoy the floating people, trading boats, and the environment. Spend time before reporting at Rocket Steamer.
- In the afternoon at 18:30 hrs. The famous paddle-wheel steamer will start the journey toward Hularhat under Bagerhat. Enjoy the whole night journey by Rocket Paddle Steamer. Dinner & night stay at Rocket Steamer with A/C 1st class sharing cabin accommodation.
Day 3 : Day 3: Barisal, Sughandha Temple (2) & Khulna.
- Arrive at Barisal very early in the morning and have breakfast at a Local Restaurant.
- Drive less than 1 hour (22 km) from Barisal ghat and visit the famous Sughandha Temple. Complete your morning worship and spend a while in the temple.
- After, have sightseeing to the nearest places (famous floating market) and drive toward Khulna for 4 hours (145 km).
- Dinner and the overnight stay at the hotel in
Day 4 : Day 4: Jessoreshwari Kali Temple (3) & Jessore
- After breakfast, drive around 4 hours (129 km) and visit Jessoreshwari Kali Temple located in Ishwaripur Village of Shymanagar Upzilla. There 2 prayers days in a week is Saturday and Tuesday.
- Spend a while and transfer to Jessore by car (4hrs -130 km). Visit ruins of historical 11 Shiva Temple on the way and check into the hotel in Jessore.
- Overnight night stay after dinner in Jessore.
Day 5 : Day 5: Kushtia, Puthia Temple City & Rajshahi
- Early in the morning, drive toward Rajshahi by car through the Kushtia road. It will take 6 hours (approx.) to reach Rajshahi.
- On the way, reach Kushtia after 3 hours of driving. Visit Rabindra Kutibari, Shrine of Lalon Shah, and drive again after lunch.
- 3 hours of driving, visit Natore Rajbari & historical Puthia Temple City.
- Temple city Puthia, renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh. The Shiva Temple in Puthia is the largest Hindu temple in Bangladesh. The Govinda Temple, decorated with intricate terracotta designs, is in one of the country’s finest old Rajbari’ courtyard.
- After, drive to Rajshahi go to the Ganges (Padma) river bank. (optional)
- Enjoy sunset at Ganges River besides Rajshahi City.
- Dinner and overnight staying at Rajshahi.
Day 6 : Day 6: Sri Aparna Temple (4) & Dhaka
- After taking breakfast, drive toward Sirajganj for 3 hours (98 km) and visit Sri Aparna Temple in Bawanipur, Sirajganj.
- Drive toward Dhaka when you are ready to go. After 50 min of driving, visit the beautiful Navaratna Temple located in Hatikumrul, Sirajganj one of the largest temples such as the style.
- Start the drive again to back Dhaka and cross the Jamuna Bangabandhu Bridge. Enjoy the beauty of the white sandy bank of the river. Have lunch at a restaurant.
- Arrive in Dhaka in the late evening and get dinner at a restaurant.
- Check into the hotel for the night stay in Dhaka.
Day 7 : Day 7: Sylhet & Shri Hatta Temple (5)
- Around 7:00, our guide and car will meet you at your hotel. Drive toward Sylhet by A/C reserved car for 6 hrs approximately and check in to the hotel.
- Visit the nearest tea gardens on the way. Let's walk through the gardens and find ourselves on land without humans.
- After having lunch, drive 20 min (4 km) and visit Shri Hatta Temple in Joinpur near Surma River. This is also known as Shri Shail, is worshiped as Mahalaxmi and the Bhairab. Spend your time and go on a city tour until evening.
- Enjoy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel or resort in
Day 8 : Day 8: Jayanti Kali Temple (6), Sylhet & Sonargaon.
- After having an early breakfast, drive around 1:45 hours (38 km) toward Baurbagh Village in Jaintapura Upzilla.
- Visit Jayanti Kali Temple and spend your time.
- Drive toward Sonargaon, Dhaka, and have lunch at a roadside restaurant.
- After 6-7 hrs (280 km) of driving, arrive ta Sonargaon and visit the ruins of Panam City, a historical place of Hindu Traders of Bengal. (If time permits, otherwise next day).
- Check into the Sonargaon Royal Resort / and halt for the night stay after dinner. ( Check royal resorts photos. otherwise, we will stay at Comilla or Dhaka)
Day 9 : Day 9: Chandranath Temple (7), Jamdani Village and Dhaka
- After having an early breakfast, drive toward Sitakunda, Chittagong for 3 hrs (185 km).
- Arrive at Chandranath hill at Sitakunda and visit the Chandranath Temple (Chattala Kali Temple) on the top of the hill.
- Send your time and drive back toward Dhaka. Have lunch at a roadside restaurant.
- Visit traditional Jamdani Weaving Village in Rupsi, Narayanganj, and experience their weaving method. You can buy some if you want.
- In the evening, arrive Dhaka and have dinner at a restaurant.
- Check into the hotel near the airport and halt for the night stay.
Day 10 : Day 10: Departure
Drive to the airport and fly Agartala with wonderful memories and experiences of your trip.
Price for the tour (Per Person)Contact for Price
- Accommodations on a twin sharing basis at the 3/4 star Hotels.
- 1st Class Cabin (Separate) on Rocket Steamer.
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotels and all meals during the trip.
- A / C car for the whole trip.
- All entry fees during the trip
- All activities inside the forest as per itinerary.
- An accompanying guide during the trip.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses and tips
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; we could change it because of traffic or timing during the tour. But we will cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentil, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. (Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurant if you like.)
- It requires modest clothes to visit any mosque. It does not allow shorts for the purpose, and especially, women have to cover the hair and arms with the clothes.
- Rocket steamer is available on Wednesday from Dhaka.