Sreemangal is the tea capital of Bangladesh also called a green carpet, tea mountain. There are over 163 tea estates, including the largest one in the world. The terraced tea garden, pineapple, rubber, and lemon plantations form a beautiful landscape. The last remaining tropical rainforest Lawacharra, the small tract of dense forests is heaven for birdwatchers, naturalists, and adventure seekers. Drive and walk through the tea gardens, make an adventure in the rain forest, visit Madabpur dam where you can see the view of the Indian Tripura region meet the Manipuri & Khashia communities. Visit Sreemangal to experience the tea plantation and to lose yourself in the endless greenery.
2 Nights / 3 Days
Tour Available :
Round the year
Best time to go:
- Tea gardens
- Lawachara rain forest
- Madhabpur dam
- Baikka Beel Wetland
- 7 Layer Tea
- Manipuri - Khasia Community & Weaving Village
- Pineapple, Lemon & Rubber Garden
Day 1 : Tea gardens & Manipuri village
- Around 7:00, Starting of the tour from your hotel or residence. Our responsible guide will pick you up with the A/C reserved car and start driving toward Sreemangal for 4:30 hrs approximately and check in to the hotel or resort upon arrival.
- Visit the nearest tea gardens. Walk inside the gardens and find yourself on land without humans.
- After having lunch, walk through the rubber garden and go for Manipuri Learn their present lifestyles and weaving method of their own traditional clothes.
- In the evening, enjoy the famous traditional ‘7 layer tea’ in a tea stall called Neel Kantho.
- complete dinner and stay overnight at the hotel or resort in Sreemangal.
Day 2 : Lawachara rain forest, Madhabpur Lake
- Early in the morning, get ready to visit the Lawachara National Park, the last remaining tropical rainforest. This is the best time to make an adventure to feel the environment of the forest. This is home to a large variety of rare and endangered species, the most prominent of which are the Hallock Gibbons.
- After, visit the Madhabpur dam (lake) covered by small hills and a view of the land far away from people. Enjoy the scenic view of Indian Tripura standing over the hill.
- On the way back to the hotel or resort explore rubber, pineapple & betel nut garden planted over roadside hills and lands.
- Back to the city have lunch and enjoy free time.
- Dinner & overnight stay at Sreemangal.
Day 3 : Baikka Beel & Dhaka
- After breakfast, drive 18 km for the birdwatching wetland Baikka Beel and spend a sightseeing time.
- Have lunch at the restaurant and drive towards Dhaka.
- In the evening, arrive Dhaka and finish the tour with wonderful memories.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All transportation like an air-conditioned car and other vehicles for the entire trip.
- All Accommodation in hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Accommodation in the 3-star quality hotel or resort. Change of accommodations and single supplement is available)
- All foods (main meals) on a local restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- English-speaking accompanied guide for the entire trip.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- Personal expenses.
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; We could change it because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, lentil, meat, and special spices is the famous food of old Dhaka and available in other cities. (Non-spicy food also possible to order at most of the restaurants).
- The dress of shorts is not a problem in the Sreemangal area.