Mainamati in Comilla is one of the finest archaeological camps in Bangladesh covered by many historical ruins. “War Cemetery” where you can see the graveyard of the soldiers who died on the Myanmar front during world war-2. The Salban Vihara excavated Buddhist remains of the 7th century all the way along the Lalmai-Hill range monuments are rich to make an expedition. Kotila Mura, Vasu Vihara, Ananda vihara, Charapatra Mura, and Itakhola Mura are the major ruins of Lalmai Monumnets. The Mainamati Museum is a place of interest for history lovers. The journey will take two-and-a-half hours’ time from Dhaka. Visit today, to know the historical journey of Bangladesh.
- War Cemetery of World War 2
- Shalban Vihara
- Mainamati Museum
- Lalmai Hill Range Monuments
- Old capital Sonargaon
- Panam Nagar
- Visit the War Cemetery of World War 2.
- Visit Shalban vihara the Buddhist ruins of the 7th century.
- Visit the museum and know the history.
- Visit the Lalmai Hill range, the Buddhist settlement of the 8th and 12th century CE.
- Visit the old capital Sonargaon & Panam Nagar.
- Around 7:00, our responsible guide will pick you up from your place. Start the car journey toward Mainamati, Comilla.
- Upon arrival, we’ll visit the War Cemetery of World War 2-the graveyard of soldiers who died on the Myanmar front.
- We will drive to the Archaeological camp where the Salban Vihara, a 7th-century Buddhist ruin, and the museum.
- After, we will visit Itakhola Mura and Rupban Mura of Lalmai hill range.
- Have your lunch at Miami Restaurant and drive for Sonargaon. Visit Panam Nagar- the center of commerce in the Muslim period of Bengal. It's an abandoned city containing 52 ruined buildings.
- In the evening, we will be at Dhaka and finish the trip.
Price for the tour (Per Person)
- Air-conditioned car and driver for the whole day.
- English-speaking guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant with quality food.
- All entrance fees during the trip.
- One bottle of mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- Food not mentioned above.
- Timing and gradualism for the places are flexible; we could change them because of traffic during the tour.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, Fish & meat is available everywhere. Biriyani & Khichuri made of rice, meat and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka and available in restaurants.
The best time to visit Bangladesh depends on your preferences and the type of experience you’re seeking. Bangladesh has a tropical monsoon climate with distinct wet and dry seasons. October to March is generally considered the best time to visit Bangladesh. The weather is cool and dry, making it comfortable for travel and outdoor activities. It’s an excellent time to explore cultural and historical sites, as well as natural attractions.
We are very sincere in making each of your trips special. Sundarbans is a place where you should be very careful to get it’s best. Get the idea by following the information.
Forest friendly Itinerary:
- Our itinerary is made by experiences of 30 years. There are many things you should follow like tide, time, wildlife timing & silence.
- Explore lesser-known areas of the Sundarbans to have a more unique and less crowded experience.
- There are many tourist boats & ships in the forest. We seek an empty spot in our activities.
- Participate in specialized activities such as bird watching, canal cruises, or guided nature walks to enhance your experience.
- Consider exploring the Sundarbans from a different perspective, such as a silent boat trip through the creeks.
- Our boats are eco-friendly and silent at night. We follow responsible tourism options to minimize your impact on the environment and support sustainable practices.
Small Private Group:
- Our group is private and smaller to experience the best of Sundarbans.
The experience of decades in inbound travel with honesty is our capital. Apart from that, our hospitality and care are priceless you get. We always believe that you are on holiday and it’s our job to make your days memorable. Our realistic and comfortable travel plan is prior to serving you at a reasonable price.
Yes. VOA is available at international airports. The citizens of All European Countries, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & Oman can get Visa on Arrival (VOA) for the official duty, business, investment and tourism regardless of the Bangladeshi mission status. Check eligibility, requirements, fees, duration & all other information from our website link.
You must get permission to visit Chittagong Hill Tracts and it’s included in our package. Separate permission is required for Rangamati and Bandarban. We are an authorized company and you must not worry about that.
Our Package includes complimentary breakfast at the hotels and lunch-dinner at good-quality restaurants. Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentils, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurants if you like. In Sundarbans, we have a special chef to make your food. We offer food for vegetarians. But there are limitations of items at some restaurants in remote areas.
If you want to exclude food, that’s fine. We will take you to the best restaurants.