Explore the land & people with coverage of all UNESCO world heritage sites and recommended places by popular travel guides, unleash the hidden treasure and enjoy the culture & hospitable people with this holiday package. Start your exploration from Dhaka City, the most resonant place to experience with a lot of historical monuments. Enjoy famous very old Rocket Steamer cruise and compare riverain Bangladesh away from the city. Visiting Sixty Domes Mosque (World heritage) along with other places in Bagerhat, spend 3 days inside the deep forest of largest Mangrove forest Sundarbans (World Heritage)- the only place of man-eating tiger, spotted deer, crocodiles and thousands of fauna species. After, go for Paharpur Buddhist Bihar (World heritage) and Puthia Temple City for your archaeological exploration. This is one of the most popular & regular tour package in Bangladesh.
⊕ New & old Dhaka ⊕ Rocket paddle steamer cruise
⊕ Sixty Dome Mosque ⊕ Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali ⊕ Nine Domes Mosque & Kodla Math
⊕ Kochikhali wildlife sanctuary ⊕ Kotka wildlife sanctuary ⊕ Harbaria Eco-tourism center ⊕ Jamtola sea-beach ⊕ Fishing village ⊕ Karamjal crocodile breeding center
Paharpur & Rajshahi
⊕ Paharpur Buddhist Bihar ⊕ Puthia temple city ⊕ Rajshahi ⊕ Mahasthangarh ⊕ Kusumba Mosque ⊕ Navaratna Temple Hatikumrul
- Visit all three UNESCO world heritage sites of Bangladesh & all highlighted most visited places.
- Adventure on the largest mangrove forest in the world & UNESCO World Heritage Site Sundarbans with an exploration of 3 days inside the deep forest.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage Sixty Dome Mosque in Bagerhat including Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali & Nine Domes Mosque.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Paharpur Buddhist Bihar.
- Explore the temple city Puthia covered by many temples including Pancharatna Gobinda Temple, Shiva Temple, Jagannath Temple, Bara Anik Temple and more.
- Visit the Kusumba Mosque, a construction from the Afgan ruling period in the Bengal region and the ruins of Mahasthangarh.
- Visit traditional Navaratna Temple in Hatikumrul.
- Enjoy famous Rocket Paddle Steamer cruise and experience riverain Bangladesh.
- Visit all the historical places in New and Old Dhaka.
Next Scheduled Tour:
- Declaring Soon.
- Arrive at Dhaka Airport, our guide will meet you and transfer to the hotel for the night stay.
- Night stay at Dhaka.
- Around 8:00 am, Starting of the tour from your hotel or residence. Our responsible guide will pick you up with the car and start toward for Kawranbazar Vegetable Market. spend some time in the biggest bazaar of Dhaka.
- After, visit the outside view of the National Assembly (Parliament Building), the largest legislative complex in the world designed by famous American architect Louis Kahn.
- Visit Karzan hall, a British era building named by Lord Karzan. At present, it’s a Science Faculty under the University of Dhaka.
- Visit Dhakeswari Temple, the national Hindu temple of Bangladesh built by Ballal Sen in the 12th century.
- Visit Star Mosque, a 19th-century monument built by a Muslim pious Mirza Golam Pir.
- Before having lunch, visit the Armenian Church at Armanitola, a testimony to the significant Armenian Community in the region in the 18th & 19th centuries.
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride to the local restaurant to have your lunch and after, go for the Lalbagh Fort, a key attraction for the tourist. It’s an incomplete construction of the Mughal period in the 17th century started by Subahdar Muhammad Azam Shah.
- Visit the famous Ahsan Manzil also known as Pink Palace in Sadarghat. It was the official residential palace of Nawab’s in Dacca in Nineteenth Century.
- Go Sadarghat launch terminal by walking 5 minutes (or by the car) on a busy street and enjoy the floating people, trading boats and the environment. Spend time before reporting at Rocket Steamer.
- In the afternoon at 18:30 hrs. The famous paddle-wheel steamer will start the journey toward Hularhat under Bagerhat. Enjoy whole night journey by Rocket Paddle Steamer. Dinner & Night stay at Rocket Steamer with A/C 1stclass sharing cabin accommodation.
- After a full night of cruising, Rocket will arrive Hularhat at 21:00-22:00 hrs. Enjoy breakfast at Rocket Steamer.
- Upon arrival at Hularhat, drive to Bagerhat by A/C car to visit the historical Sixty Dome Mosque, which is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites in Bangladesh.
- Visit Shrine of Khan Jahan Ali, who built more than a dozen mosques in Bagerhat including Sixty dome mosque.
- Visit Nine Dome Mosque, Kodla Math and transfer to hotel Pashur in Mongla.
- Have lunch and rest for a while or visit nearby river ghat and the bazaars.
- Dinner and the overnight stay at Mongla
- Early in the morning, boarding to our awaiting boat at Mongla. Our guide and responsible hands will pick you up from your hotel, and immediately our boat will start cruising toward Sundarbans and have your breakfast on the boat.
- After the journey of a couple of hours, the boat will stop at Chadpai forest office to complete the formalities and pick up an armed forest guard for the security of our entire Sundarbans trip.
- After a journey of hours, we’ll stop at Harbaria eco-center, an entry of Sundarbans where it takes 30 minutes of walking. Completing this point, we’ll start our journey again toward Kochikhali. Have lunch on the boat.
- In the evening, we’ll anchor our boat near Kochikhali Forest office. Upon arrival, make a small boat trip to a creek and canal to spot the wildlife. (If we get time before sunset)
- Back to the boat and stop for the day with the dinner and night staying at the boat.
- Early in the morning having a pre-breakfast with biscuit and coffee/tea, we’ll go for a boat trip through the small canal. The best time for making a boat trip is very early morning. At a point, we’ll get off from the small boat for a long walk into the deep forest.
- Coming back to the boat, have breakfast and boat will start for Kotka. It takes 2 hours to reach Kotka station.
- In the journey, you’ll see wildlife including deers, crocodile, birds, otter and Bengal monitor.
- Upon arrival, we’ll go for the Jamtola Sea beach by walking one and half an hour. Enjoy the view of Bay of Bengal and see the ruins of major Cyclone attack in Bangladesh in 2007.
- Coming back to the boat, enjoy lunch and rest for a while.
- Visit Kotka wildlife sanctuary, where is the major point to see the group of deers. Walking into the forest for 30 minutes. Enjoy the sunset at the Bay of Bengal or go for the watchtower to see the wildlife.
- After, we’ll start the journey back toward Mongla. The boat will be anchored at the middle point of Sundarban in Chadpai/Jaimoni. On this day, enjoy B-B-Q Dinner on boat and make an enjoyable night.
- Early in the morning having a pre-breakfast with biscuit and coffee/tea, we’ll go for a boat trip through the small canal.
- After breakfast, visit a fishing village by walking and know the fishermen’s lifestyle and their family.
- Visit Karamjal Crocodile Breeding Centre near Mongla.
- Having lunch, make yourself ready to depart from the boat. The boat will stop at Mongla and transfer to Khulna by A/C car.
- Dinner & night stay in Khulna.
- Early in the morning at 6:30 am, start train journey toward Rajshahi will take 6 hours approximately. After arrival, check into the hotel for refreshment.
- Have lunch and start driving to Puthia Temple City.
- Visit the temple city Puthia, renowned for the largest number of historically important Hindu structures in Bangladesh. The Shiva Temple in Puthia is the largest Hindu temple in Bangladesh. The Govinda Temple, decorated with intricate terracotta designs, is in one of the country’s finest old Rajbari’ courtyard.
- After, drive to Rajshahi go to the Ganges (Padma) river bank.
- Enjoy sunset at Ganges River besides Rajshahi City.
- Dinner and overnight staying at Rajshahi.
- After having breakfast, spend some time in Rajshahi City. Visit the University of Rajshahi & drive for Paharpur.
- On the way, visit the famous Kusumba Mosque, built during the Afgan rule in Bengal.
- Visit Paharpur Buddhist Bihar Dating from the 8th century AD, known as also Sompura Mohavihara in Paharpur the most impressive and important archaeological site in Bangladesh and recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was once the largest Buddhist monastery south of the Himalayas.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant in Paharpur and continue to drive towards Bogra.
- Visit the oldest known city in Bangladesh Mahasthangarh, dating back to at least the 3rd century BC is located only 14 km from Bogra town. Today, the archaeological site consists mainly of foundations and hillocks hinting at past glory. In the Mahasthangarh site museum, an interesting collection of recovered pieces is on display.
- Check-in to the hotel in Bogra in the evening. Dinner & overnight stay in Bogra.
- After taking breakfast, drive to Jamuna River and make a river cruise by a reserved boat.
- Start a drive to back Dhaka and stop in Sirajganj for having lunch on the way.
- Visit the beautiful Navaratna Temple located in Hatikumrul, Sirajganj one of the largest temples such as the style.
- After a wonderful road journey, arrive at Dhaka in the late evening.
- Go airport or hotel and finish the tour with wonderful memories and experience of Bangladesh.
- Drive to the airport and fly to your place with wonderful memories and experiences of beautiful Bangladesh.
Price for the tour (Per Person)Contact for Price
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop.
- All Accommodation in the hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Accommodation in the 3-star quality hotel or resort. Change of accommodations and single supplement are available)
- All transportation like air-conditioned car, Tuk-tuk, rocket steamer, air, and small boats as per itinerary.
- All meals in a local restaurant with quality food and mineral water for drinking.
- Train ticket for Khulna to Rajshahi.
- 24X7 Tea or coffee for the Sundarbans trip.
- 5200 TK forest revenue & Forest Gaurd for the Sundarban trip.
- All permissions, Entry fee and tax for the entire trip.
- English-speaking guide for the entire trip.
- Personal expenses and tips
- Timing and assembling for the places are flexible; we could change it because of traffic or timing during the tour. But we will cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bengali local food is spicy. Plain rice, vegetables, fish & meat are available in restaurants. Biriyani & Khichuri made of Rice, lentil, meat, and special spices are the famous food of old Dhaka also available in other cities. (Non-spicy food is possible to order at most of the restaurant if you like.)
- It requires modest clothes to visit any mosque. It does not allow shorts for the purpose, and especially, women have to cover the hair and arms with the clothes.
- The dress of shorts is not a problem in the Sundarbans area.
- Ahsan Manzil is closed on Thursday and opens Fridays after 3:00 pm. Lalbagh Fort is closed on Sundays and open on Mondays after 2:00 pm. Ahsan Manzil and Lalbagh Fort are also closed on government holidays. But you can have the outside view of these places.
- Rocket steamer is not available on Friday.
- 1st Class cabin of Rocket depends on availability. Otherwise, choose 2nd class where basic difference is air condition in a room.
- Itinerary could be changed because of tides, daylight hours, moon phase, and weather. But we always try to cover all the mentioned places.
- Rocket Steamer is not available on Friday.
- The small boats are best for the Sundarban cruise. We organize a private basis tour with the accommodation of 4-10 people by these boats. The room size is quite smaller, no running hot water, electricity is supplied by the battery, and the small generator to charge up the electrical devices. But it’s comfortable to spend days with the facilities.
- We make the food on the boat by the experienced chef during the trip.
- The quantity of mosquitoes is more sometimes. You must carry the mosquito repellent for the trip.
- No phone signal works inside the deeper forest, but at some point, you will get a phone signal to call emergency. If you use Bangladeshi TeleTalk SIM, we’ll get better coverage in a remote area like Kotka.
- The chance of seeing tigers is very rare in the Sundarbans. The lucky one gets the chance of it.
- Make yourself silent for the boat trip or walking into the forest. The best way to explore Sundarban is to keep silence and look.